Man wanted in Pa. for stealing credit card information
June 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Lower Southampton are looking for the man who they say skimmed credit card information and made fraudulent purchases.
According to police the suspect used counterfeit credit cards containing skimmed information in Pennsylvania and Delaware.
One of the incidents happened at a Casual Male XL in Philadelphia, and another happened at a Lowes in New Castle - both in June.
In the incident at Casual Male XL, authorities say the suspect tried to use one of the counterfeit cards but failed.
The man then returned to the same store, hours before closing, wearing a different shirt, and successfully bought merchandise with a different counterfeit card.
"Eric Anthony" was the name printed on both cards the suspect used.
Anyone with information on the man seen above is asked to contact Lower Southampton Township Police at 215-357-1235 ext 339.
pennsylvania, scam, counterfeiting, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting
- Record Warmth! 35 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Photos: Snowy owl spotted in Strathmere 26 min ago
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Record Warmth!
35 min ago