8-year-old missing from West Oak Lane found safe
WEST OAK LANE - June 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police say a young boy with ADHD who went missing from a home in West Oak Lane was found safe.
8-year-old Manuello Marzzallino was seen around 6:00 Saturday morning on the 8200 block of Williams Avenue.
His mother noticed he was missing a couple hours later.
Police tell Action News that Marzzallino was found at a neighbor's house and was not harmed.
The child is said to have a number of developmental delays so there was a special concern for his safety.
No further details have been released.
philadelphia, west oak lane, missing children, children, local/state
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges 41 min ago
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape...
41 min ago