8-year-old missing from West Oak Lane found safe
WEST OAK LANE - June 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police say a young boy with ADHD who went missing from a home in West Oak Lane was found safe.
8-year-old Manuello Marzzallino was seen around 6:00 Saturday morning on the 8200 block of Williams Avenue.
His mother noticed he was missing a couple hours later.
Police tell Action News that Marzzallino was found at a neighbor's house and was not harmed.
The child is said to have a number of developmental delays so there was a special concern for his safety.
No further details have been released.
philadelphia, west oak lane, missing children, children, local/state
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load