Man injured when car flips over on expressway
EAST FALLS - June 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man was hurt after he flipped his car on the Roosevelt Expressway in East Falls early Monday morning.
It happened just before 2:30 near the Wissahickon Avenue exit.
The driver lost control of his car, causing it to flip over.
He was able to get out of the car on his own.
He was checked out at the scene and is expected to be okay.
accident, philadelphia, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book