Police: Man stabs woman, himself in N. Phila.
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - June 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a double stabbing in North Philadelphia on Monday morning.
The stabbing occurred shortly after 11:00 a.m. inside a home along the 2200 block of North 16th Street.
Police say a 41-year-old man stabbed a 32-year-old woman multiple times in the arm and neck.
The male then stabbed himself once in the chest.
Medics transported the female to the hospital in stable condition.
The male was transported to Temple University Hospital and remains in critical condition.
A weapon was recovered at the scene.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, stabbing, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Brisk And Cold 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill 33 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment 20 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Brisk And Cold
26 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in...
33 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
20 min ago