Motorcyclists find body in Burlington Co.
PEMBERTON, N.J. - June 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Burlington County prosecutor's office said two motorcyclists found a dead body over the weekend.
The discovery was made at 9:45 a.m. Sunday off Quail Run Road in Pemberton Township.
The prosecutor's office said the motorcyclists were riding on a trail when they discovered the body in a wooded area off the road.
The body was in an "advanced state of decomposition," Public Information Office Joel Bewley said.
An autopsy is planned for Monday, but no further details were being released.
There was no word on if authorities had identified the body.
new jersey, burlington county, body found, local/state
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Bicyclist impaled on fence in Fairmount Park 1 min ago
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones