Motorcyclists find body in Burlington Co.
PEMBERTON, N.J. - June 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- The Burlington County prosecutor's office said two motorcyclists found a dead body over the weekend.
The discovery was made at 9:45 a.m. Sunday off Quail Run Road in Pemberton Township.
The prosecutor's office said the motorcyclists were riding on a trail when they discovered the body in a wooded area off the road.
The body was in an "advanced state of decomposition," Public Information Office Joel Bewley said.
An autopsy is planned for Monday, but no further details were being released.
There was no word on if authorities had identified the body.
new jersey, burlington county, body found, local/state
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 20 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia 17 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- SEPTA unveils contingency plan; union says strike unlikely 2 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant 38 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
20 min ago