Drowning of Delco boy, 7, ruled accidental
BROOKHAVEN, Pa. - June 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- The drowning of a 7-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Delaware County has been ruled accidental.
It happened Sunday at the Camelot Apartments in the 500 block of West Brookhaven Road in Brookhaven, Pa.
Police say 7-year-old Devin Lee Caldwell of Chester was found dead in the pool Sunday afternoon.
No other information on the circumstances of the boy's death has been released.
pennsylvania, drowning, delaware county, chester county, local/state
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla 24 min ago
- Damp and cooler.
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized