Victim in Atlantic City shooting identified
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - June 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man has died after a shooting on Monday night in Atlantic City.
It was around 9:30 p.m. when police were called to the 2000 block of McKinley Avenue to find a man who was shot in the chest.
That man, Zachary Taylor, 19, of Mimosa Drive in Mays Landing, was pronounced dead at the hospital.
No arrests have been mamde in this case.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office Major Crimes Unit at (609)-909-7666 or the Atlantic City Police Department at (609)-347-5780.
new jersey, atlantic city, atlantic county, shooting, local/state
- Bicyclist impaled on fence in Fairmount Park
- Another Beauty
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy at age 51 17 min ago
- Shots fired at man sitting on steps in Point Breeze
- Water main break buckles road in South Philly
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Photos: Pictures of bear sightings in the area
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy at age...
17 min ago
- NJ Gov. Christie is still a Dallas Cowboys...
10 min ago
- Sofitel Philadelphia's garden on the rooftop
12 min ago