Fire damages funeral home
PARKSIDE - June 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Smoke and flames damaged a funeral home in the Philadelphia's Parkside section early Tuesday morning.
Fire crews were called to the Julian O. Hawkins funeral home near 53rd Street and Haverford Avenue around 12:45 this morning.
The fire was seen on the first floor and then spread to the second floor office area.
It is unclear at this time on what sparked the fire.
There are no reports of any injuries.
fire, parkside, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 23 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
23 min ago
- Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
9 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos