30-year-old shot in Tioga Park
WEST KENSINGTON - June 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is critical after getting shot in Philadelphia's Tioga Park.
The shooting happened shortly before 4:00 p.m. inside the park on the 1800 block of East Tioga Street in West Kensington.
Police say a 30-year-old man was shot in the chest.
He was transported to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
So far there are no arrests.
philadelphia, shooting, west kensington, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today 6 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 30 min ago
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor 9 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game 25 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
30 min ago
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor
9 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos