30-year-old shot in Tioga Park
WEST KENSINGTON - June 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is critical after getting shot in Philadelphia's Tioga Park.
The shooting happened shortly before 4:00 p.m. inside the park on the 1800 block of East Tioga Street in West Kensington.
Police say a 30-year-old man was shot in the chest.
He was transported to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
So far there are no arrests.
philadelphia, shooting, west kensington, local/state
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J. 2 min ago
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today 28 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch