30-year-old shot in Tioga Park
WEST KENSINGTON - June 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is critical after getting shot in Philadelphia's Tioga Park.
The shooting happened shortly before 4:00 p.m. inside the park on the 1800 block of East Tioga Street in West Kensington.
Police say a 30-year-old man was shot in the chest.
He was transported to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
So far there are no arrests.
philadelphia, shooting, west kensington, local/state
- Ocean County forest fire fully contained
- Winds Ease Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of New Jersey forest fires
- House gutted in South Philadelphia blaze 8 min ago
- Warning about dating apps after violent crimes
- Eye doctor, daughter post bail after pot bust
- Wedding crashers apologize to bride
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault
- 1 dead after motorcycle, vehicle collide in Wilmington
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts