30-year-old shot in Tioga Park
WEST KENSINGTON - June 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is critical after getting shot in Philadelphia's Tioga Park.
The shooting happened shortly before 4:00 p.m. inside the park on the 1800 block of East Tioga Street in West Kensington.
Police say a 30-year-old man was shot in the chest.
He was transported to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
So far there are no arrests.
philadelphia, shooting, west kensington, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ