30-year-old shot in Tioga Park
WEST KENSINGTON - June 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is critical after getting shot in Philadelphia's Tioga Park.
The shooting happened shortly before 4:00 p.m. inside the park on the 1800 block of East Tioga Street in West Kensington.
Police say a 30-year-old man was shot in the chest.
He was transported to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
So far there are no arrests.
philadelphia, shooting, west kensington, local/state
- 2 dead in police involved shootings 33 min ago
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- SUVs collide in Torresdale, 1 seriously injured 27 min ago
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
- Body of WWII hero returns home after 69 years