Man caught trespassing at Art Museum
CENTER CITY - June 20. 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police arrested a man, who they say was trespassing on the grounds of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
A security officer found the man walking around an area currently under construction shortly after 8:30 Tuesday night.
Police and K-9 units searched the area to determine if the man was alone.
They did not find anyone else.
The man was taken in for questioning to determine what his intentions were.
philadelphia museum of art, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 32 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia