Man caught trespassing at Art Museum
CENTER CITY - June 20. 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police arrested a man, who they say was trespassing on the grounds of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
A security officer found the man walking around an area currently under construction shortly after 8:30 Tuesday night.
Police and K-9 units searched the area to determine if the man was alone.
They did not find anyone else.
The man was taken in for questioning to determine what his intentions were.
philadelphia museum of art, philadelphia, local/state
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Temps soar above normal 23 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Temps soar above normal
23 min ago