16 injured in SEPTA bus, tractor trailer crash
GERMANTOWN - June 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- More than a dozen people were injured when a tractor trailer struck a SEPTA bus in the Germantown section of Philadelphia.
Officials say at around 10:35 a.m. a tractor trailer struck the rear of the Route 23 SEPTA bus at Germantown and Windrim avenues.
The bus was stopped at the time of impact.
SEPTA says the bus driver and 15 passengers were injured.
None of the injuries appeared to be serious.
philadelphia, germantown, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown 20 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river 25 min ago
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets year of free McDonald's
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown
20 min ago
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river
25 min ago