16 injured in SEPTA bus, tractor trailer crash
GERMANTOWN - June 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- More than a dozen people were injured when a tractor trailer struck a SEPTA bus in the Germantown section of Philadelphia.
Officials say at around 10:35 a.m. a tractor trailer struck the rear of the Route 23 SEPTA bus at Germantown and Windrim avenues.
The bus was stopped at the time of impact.
SEPTA says the bus driver and 15 passengers were injured.
None of the injuries appeared to be serious.
philadelphia, germantown, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed