$10K reward in shooting of Logan toddler
LOGAN - June 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- A $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest and convictions of the suspects who shot a toddler in Logan over the weekend.
Philadelphia police announced the joint reward, from the city and the Fraternal Order of Police today.
The shooting happened Saturday at an illegal block party on the 4600 block of North 12th Street.
A 2-year-old girl and three men were caught in the crossfire.
Police hope this reward will encourage some of the estimated 200 people who were at that party to come forward and put these suspects behind bars.
Police ask anyone with information to call 215-686-353.
children, shooting, philadelphia, logan, local/state
- London theater partially collapses during performance 20 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 7 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 2 min ago
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 1 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 37 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Uwchlan Twp. man arrested following...
25 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos