2-year old falls from window in Tacony
PHILADELPHIA - June 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- A two year old boy is in critical condition Wednesday night after falling out of a window in the Tacony section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 9:00pm on the 5800 block of Charles Street.
Police say the toddler climbed up the backboard of a bed backboard, went out the window, and fell onto a deck.
He was rushed to Saint Christopher's Hospital.
The special victims' unit is investigating.
children, tacony, philadelphia, local/state
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- No Triple Crown: Oxbow upsets Orb at Preakness