2-year old falls from window in Tacony
PHILADELPHIA - June 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- A two year old boy is in critical condition Wednesday night after falling out of a window in the Tacony section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 9:00pm on the 5800 block of Charles Street.
Police say the toddler climbed up the backboard of a bed backboard, went out the window, and fell onto a deck.
He was rushed to Saint Christopher's Hospital.
The special victims' unit is investigating.
children, tacony, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 58 min ago
- Milder Monday 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 58 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 25 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 30 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 58 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
58 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
25 min ago
- Kevin Grow suits up with Harlem Globetrotters
36 min ago
- Milder Monday
28 min ago