2-year old falls from window in Tacony
PHILADELPHIA - June 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- A two year old boy is in critical condition Wednesday night after falling out of a window in the Tacony section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 9:00pm on the 5800 block of Charles Street.
Police say the toddler climbed up the backboard of a bed backboard, went out the window, and fell onto a deck.
He was rushed to Saint Christopher's Hospital.
The special victims' unit is investigating.
children, tacony, philadelphia, local/state
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier