2 year old falls from window in Conshohocken
PHILADELPHIA - June 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 2-year old child is hospitalized after falling from an apartment window in Conshohocken Wednesday night.
It happened around 8:30pm in the 1000 block of East Hector Street.
Police say the child fell from the second floor window.
He was transported to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia where he is reported to have non-life threatening injuries.
He is the second child to fall from a window Wednesday night.
children, conshohocken, montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Video: Train nearly hits senator