2 year old falls from window in Conshohocken
PHILADELPHIA - June 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 2-year old child is hospitalized after falling from an apartment window in Conshohocken Wednesday night.
It happened around 8:30pm in the 1000 block of East Hector Street.
Police say the child fell from the second floor window.
He was transported to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia where he is reported to have non-life threatening injuries.
He is the second child to fall from a window Wednesday night.
children, conshohocken, montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Photos: Pictures from the SXSW festival crash
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion 23 min ago
- High winds cause damage across the region 38 min ago
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad 33 min ago
- Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
33 min ago
- High winds cause damage across the region
38 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
23 min ago