2 year old falls from window in Conshohocken
PHILADELPHIA - June 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 2-year old child is hospitalized after falling from an apartment window in Conshohocken Wednesday night.
It happened around 8:30pm in the 1000 block of East Hector Street.
Police say the child fell from the second floor window.
He was transported to Children's Hospital of Philadelphia where he is reported to have non-life threatening injuries.
He is the second child to fall from a window Wednesday night.
children, conshohocken, montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 26 min ago
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish