Suspect named in Norristown double homicide
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - June 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Montgomery County have named a suspect in a double homicide earlier this week in Norristown.
24-year-old Luckenson Desrivieres is being sought in connection with the killings.
The Montgomery County District Attorney's office says Desrivieres is a member of the Newark, New Jersey "Bloods" gang.
Desrivieres is accused of stabbing 26-year-old Shamara Hill and 23-year-old Marc Estiverne to death on Arch Street in Norristown on Sunday.
Police say Desrivieres should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Montgomery County Detective Bureau at 610-278-3368.
pennsylvania, norristown, montgomery county, homicide, local/state
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station... 37 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Video: Would-be firebomber sets self on fire 50 min ago