Suspect named in Norristown double homicide
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - June 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Montgomery County have named a suspect in a double homicide earlier this week in Norristown.
24-year-old Luckenson Desrivieres is being sought in connection with the killings.
The Montgomery County District Attorney's office says Desrivieres is a member of the Newark, New Jersey "Bloods" gang.
Desrivieres is accused of stabbing 26-year-old Shamara Hill and 23-year-old Marc Estiverne to death on Arch Street in Norristown on Sunday.
Police say Desrivieres should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Montgomery County Detective Bureau at 610-278-3368.
pennsylvania, norristown, montgomery county, homicide, local/state
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders 23 min ago
- Clouds, some sun, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Attack in Washington Square caught on camera 5 min ago
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Toys for Tots: Woman on video was volunteer
- Man critically injured in hit-and-run in SW Philly
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote 44 min ago
- Co-host of HGTV show killed in motorcycle crash
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion