Rt. 422 reopens after road buckles
LOWER PROVIDENCE TWP., Pa. - June 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Heat caused a portion of a major roadway to buckle in Montgomery County.
Two lanes of eastbound Route 422 near Pawlings Road in Lower Providence Township were closed for hours due to the road buckling.
Crews were called to the scene around 3:30 p.m.
Traffic was backed up in the area until close to 9:30 p.m..when crews were finished repairing the road.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, heat wave, local/state
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Frost Advisory Overnight 41 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 15 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 22 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
41 min ago