One person injured in Coatesville fire
COATESVILLE, Pa. - June 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person is injured in a 2-alarm house fire in Chester County Friday morning.
The fire broke out about 4:45 in the 300 block of Charles Street and was placed under control just after 6.
Fire crews from Lancaster County were called in to assist when the fire went to 2-alarms.
One person was taken to the hospital with a non life threatening injury.
There in no word yet on what caused the fire.
fire, coatesville, pennsylvania, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!