One person injured in Coatesville fire
COATESVILLE, Pa. - June 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person is injured in a 2-alarm house fire in Chester County Friday morning.
The fire broke out about 4:45 in the 300 block of Charles Street and was placed under control just after 6.
Fire crews from Lancaster County were called in to assist when the fire went to 2-alarms.
One person was taken to the hospital with a non life threatening injury.
There in no word yet on what caused the fire.
fire, coatesville, pennsylvania, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 53 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ