One person injured in Coatesville fire
COATESVILLE, Pa. - June 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person is injured in a 2-alarm house fire in Chester County Friday morning.
The fire broke out about 4:45 in the 300 block of Charles Street and was placed under control just after 6.
Fire crews from Lancaster County were called in to assist when the fire went to 2-alarms.
One person was taken to the hospital with a non life threatening injury.
There in no word yet on what caused the fire.
fire, coatesville, pennsylvania, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos