Unclaimed remains of NJ Vets given proper burial
CAPE MAY COURT HOUSE, N.J. (WPVI) -- Cremated remains of veterans that have gone unclaimed were given a proper burial in South Jersey Friday afternoon.
Eight veterans were remembered in Cape May Court House. Some had gone unclaimed at the Radzieta Funeral home for decades.
New Jersey Mission of Honor recovers remains to ensure veterans get the burial they deserve.
Afterwards, the urns were taken to the Brigadier General William C. Doyle Veterans Cemetery in Wrightstown.
veterans, cape may county, new jersey, local/state
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Turning Milder 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 34 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 55 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 5 min ago
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 1 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 57 min ago
- NJ Transit bus crashes into building, 9 injured 45 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 47 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp.
57 min ago
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks...
1 min ago
- Water pressure problems plague Trenton
27 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay...
47 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos