Unclaimed remains of NJ Vets given proper burial
CAPE MAY COURT HOUSE, N.J. (WPVI) -- Cremated remains of veterans that have gone unclaimed were given a proper burial in South Jersey Friday afternoon.
Eight veterans were remembered in Cape May Court House. Some had gone unclaimed at the Radzieta Funeral home for decades.
New Jersey Mission of Honor recovers remains to ensure veterans get the burial they deserve.
Afterwards, the urns were taken to the Brigadier General William C. Doyle Veterans Cemetery in Wrightstown.
veterans, cape may county, new jersey, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools relocating students, staff Friday 17 min ago
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers 39 min ago
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
57 min ago