Unclaimed remains of NJ Vets given proper burial
CAPE MAY COURT HOUSE, N.J. (WPVI) -- Cremated remains of veterans that have gone unclaimed were given a proper burial in South Jersey Friday afternoon.
Eight veterans were remembered in Cape May Court House. Some had gone unclaimed at the Radzieta Funeral home for decades.
New Jersey Mission of Honor recovers remains to ensure veterans get the burial they deserve.
Afterwards, the urns were taken to the Brigadier General William C. Doyle Veterans Cemetery in Wrightstown.
veterans, cape may county, new jersey, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today 6 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 30 min ago
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor 9 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game 25 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
30 min ago
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor
9 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos