9-year-old hospitalized after pit bull attack
PHILADELPHIA - June 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 9-year-old boy was attacked and dragged by a pit bull in North Philadelphia Saturday afternoon.
Police say it happened in the 2800 block of North 24th Street around 3:00pm.
Medics transported the child to St. Christopher's Hospital with leg injuries. He is listed in stable condition.
dog attack, children, philadelphia, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting 19 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ