9-year-old hospitalized after pit bull attack
PHILADELPHIA - June 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 9-year-old boy was attacked and dragged by a pit bull in North Philadelphia Saturday afternoon.
Police say it happened in the 2800 block of North 24th Street around 3:00pm.
Medics transported the child to St. Christopher's Hospital with leg injuries. He is listed in stable condition.
dog attack, children, philadelphia, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 59 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids 14 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
59 min ago