Driver loses control, crashes into apartment building
SPRING GARDEN - June 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- According to authorities, a driver lost control of her vehicle and crashed in to an apartment building in Spring Garden.
It happened around 11:45 Saturday night at the intersection of North 19th and Carlton streets.
Upon losing control the female driver struck the building on the 300 block of North 19th Street. The impact caused the vehicle to flip over.
The driver was shook up but uninjured in the crash.
Officials will inspect the building to determine the amount of damage caused.
So far no word what caused the driver to lose control.
philadelphia, spring garden, accident, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man