Driver loses control, crashes into apartment building
SPRING GARDEN - June 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- According to authorities, a driver lost control of her vehicle and crashed in to an apartment building in Spring Garden.
It happened around 11:45 Saturday night at the intersection of North 19th and Carlton streets.
Upon losing control the female driver struck the building on the 300 block of North 19th Street. The impact caused the vehicle to flip over.
The driver was shook up but uninjured in the crash.
Officials will inspect the building to determine the amount of damage caused.
So far no word what caused the driver to lose control.
philadelphia, spring garden, accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 56 min ago
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ