Driver loses control, crashes into apartment building
SPRING GARDEN - June 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- According to authorities, a driver lost control of her vehicle and crashed in to an apartment building in Spring Garden.
It happened around 11:45 Saturday night at the intersection of North 19th and Carlton streets.
Upon losing control the female driver struck the building on the 300 block of North 19th Street. The impact caused the vehicle to flip over.
The driver was shook up but uninjured in the crash.
Officials will inspect the building to determine the amount of damage caused.
So far no word what caused the driver to lose control.
philadelphia, spring garden, accident, local/state
- Faith-healing couple held without bail 39 min ago
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco 12 min ago
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust 55 min ago
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Firing of school official in dog waste incident overturned
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
39 min ago