Man stabbed at PATCO station in Camden
CAMDEN, N.J. - June 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Camden County authorities are investigating a stabbing the left one man seriously wounded.
It happened around 1:00 Sunday morning at PATCO's Ferry Avenue station.
Authorities say 20-year-old Ziaire Wallace was walking with his girlfriend when he was approached by two males.
The victim was stabbed at least one time in the stomach and taken to Cooper University Hospital in serious condition.
Wallace was able to identify the two suspects and police are using surveillance video to confirm their identities.
new jersey, camden, patco, stabbing, local/state
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- 10-year-old Wilmington boy reported missing 48 min ago
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide 15 min ago
- Maple syrup used to vandalize Pottstown church 51 min ago
- Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings dies
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in Whitemarsh Twp.
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- James, Heat push NBA Finals to Game 7
- Maple syrup used to vandalize Pottstown...
51 min ago