Service restored on SEPTA's Broad Street Line
PHILADELPHIA - June 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- SEPTA officials say service has resumed to normal operations on its Broad Street Line following a pump failure.
Officials say at around 6:55 p.m. a train traveling on the line found high levels of water around Lombard Street.
Shuttle buses were servicing passengers between the sports complexes to Lombard as crews worked to repair the pump.
SEPTA worked quickly to fix the problem before the end of a Phillies game at Citizen Bank Park.
The second game of a double header began at 6:35 pm. at Citizen Bank Park.
philadelphia, SEPTA, local/state
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office shooting 16 min ago
- Tracking Scattered Storms
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department 23 min ago
- Man accused of sexual relationship with teen niece
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia 56 min ago
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list 44 min ago
- Photos: Ducklings saved from Del. storm drain