Phila. police: 4 shot during basketball game
LOGAN - June 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say four people were shot during a basketball game in Logan Sunday night.
Police say the incident occurred at 7:23 p.m. at Kemble Park at Ogontz and Olney avenues.
A 20-year-old female was shot once in the left thigh.
Two 20-year-old males were shot in their right shins.
Another male suffered a graze wound to the ankle.
All were taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.
Police say there were reports of two suspects fleeing the scene northbound on 16th Street.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, logan, shooting, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash