Phila. police: 4 shot during basketball game
LOGAN - June 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say four people were shot during a basketball game in Logan Sunday night.
Police say the incident occurred at 7:23 p.m. at Kemble Park at Ogontz and Olney avenues.
A 20-year-old female was shot once in the left thigh.
Two 20-year-old males were shot in their right shins.
Another male suffered a graze wound to the ankle.
All were taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.
Police say there were reports of two suspects fleeing the scene northbound on 16th Street.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, logan, shooting, local/state
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club 56 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today 12 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor 39 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide 18 min ago
- SW Phila. shootings possibly connected to bar fight
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution' 51 min ago
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip...
56 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
18 min ago