Hazmat creates delays on I-295 in Camden Co.
BELLMAWR, N.J. - June 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- A hazmat situation ground traffic to a halt on I-295 in Camden County, New Jersey.
Authorities say it all happened around 6:45 a.m. Monday when a 55 gallon drum fell off a truck along I-295 near exit 26 (Route 42 Freeway/I-76) in Bellmawr.
The fallen drum began leaking a antifreeze onto the roadway.
The left lane was blocked by cleanup crews through the rush hour.
All lanes were open by 10:00 a.m.
camden county, new jersey, hazmat, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes 24 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos