Man killed in NJ charity motorcycle ride
FREEHOLD TOWNSHIP, N.J. - June 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- One man is dead after a crash during a charity motorcycle ride to raise money for babies in Monmouth County.
The March of Dimes "Bikers for Babies" ride began in Freehold on Sunday.
The crash occurred in Freehold Township.
Deputy first assistant Monmouth County prosecutor Richard Incremona tells the Asbury Park Press the crash involved multiple motorcycles and at least one car.
Authorities did not immediately release the number of people hospitalized and the extent of their injuries.
The name of the dead rider has not been released.
Information from: Asbury Park Press, http://www.app.com
new jersey, accident, motorcycles, charity, local/state
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape 59 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars 43 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 51 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
57 min ago