Man killed in NJ charity motorcycle ride
FREEHOLD TOWNSHIP, N.J. - June 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- One man is dead after a crash during a charity motorcycle ride to raise money for babies in Monmouth County.
The March of Dimes "Bikers for Babies" ride began in Freehold on Sunday.
The crash occurred in Freehold Township.
Deputy first assistant Monmouth County prosecutor Richard Incremona tells the Asbury Park Press the crash involved multiple motorcycles and at least one car.
Authorities did not immediately release the number of people hospitalized and the extent of their injuries.
The name of the dead rider has not been released.
Information from: Asbury Park Press, http://www.app.com
new jersey, accident, motorcycles, charity, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes hit Kansas, Oklahoma; no injuries reported
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- NJ community joins forces to help 'storage locker' mom
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Phillies rally for 3-2 over Reds
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos