Montco developer acquitted of most serious charges
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - June 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Action News has learned that Montgomery County developer Bruce Fazio has been found guilty of theft, but not guilty of more serious criminal charges.
That ruling came Monday in the trial for his failed condo project on Sandy Street in Norristown.
Fazio was accused of showing reckless disregard for the safety of the residents of the Rittenhouse Club.
But Monday he was acquitted of risking a catastrophe and endangering the welfare of others.
The theft charges stem from a swapped condo deal.
pennsylvania, norristown, montgomery county, fraud, local/state
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested 4 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 37 min ago
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site 2 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 30 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 11 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
37 min ago