Montco developer acquitted of most serious charges
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - June 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Action News has learned that Montgomery County developer Bruce Fazio has been found guilty of theft, but not guilty of more serious criminal charges.
That ruling came Monday in the trial for his failed condo project on Sandy Street in Norristown.
Fazio was accused of showing reckless disregard for the safety of the residents of the Rittenhouse Club.
But Monday he was acquitted of risking a catastrophe and endangering the welfare of others.
The theft charges stem from a swapped condo deal.
pennsylvania, norristown, montgomery county, fraud, local/state
- More Snow on the Way 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video: Preparing for more snow
- Video: Tracking more snow
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school 56 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Study: Child an hour injured on high chairs
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations 57 min ago
- Video: Recapping the Eagles Snow Bowl
- Roy Halladay retires after 16 seasons
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- More Snow on the Way
58 min ago