Montco developer acquitted of most serious charges
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - June 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Action News has learned that Montgomery County developer Bruce Fazio has been found guilty of theft, but not guilty of more serious criminal charges.
That ruling came Monday in the trial for his failed condo project on Sandy Street in Norristown.
Fazio was accused of showing reckless disregard for the safety of the residents of the Rittenhouse Club.
But Monday he was acquitted of risking a catastrophe and endangering the welfare of others.
The theft charges stem from a swapped condo deal.
pennsylvania, norristown, montgomery county, fraud, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Snow will turn the ground white again! 37 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 10 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
37 min ago