Montco developer acquitted of most serious charges
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - June 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Action News has learned that Montgomery County developer Bruce Fazio has been found guilty of theft, but not guilty of more serious criminal charges.
That ruling came Monday in the trial for his failed condo project on Sandy Street in Norristown.
Fazio was accused of showing reckless disregard for the safety of the residents of the Rittenhouse Club.
But Monday he was acquitted of risking a catastrophe and endangering the welfare of others.
The theft charges stem from a swapped condo deal.
pennsylvania, norristown, montgomery county, fraud, local/state
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down 48 min ago
- Splendid spring finale 12 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Crackdown on illegal street vendors in W. Phila. 33 min ago
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila. 1 min ago
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer 41 min ago
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL] 37 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman...
41 min ago
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
37 min ago