Man shot on bicycle in Kensington
KENSINGTON - June 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 24-year-old man was shot on his bicycle in Kensington late Monday night.
It happened in the 2200 block of North Howard Street just before midnight.
Police believe the victim who was shot several times was targeted.
He was taken to the hospital and is listed in critical condition.
Police also say an innocent bystander was shot.
A 44 year old man was hit in the foot, and is expected to be okay.
10 bullet casings were found and the suspect was seen fleeing the scene.
kensington, shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book