Man shot on bicycle in Kensington
KENSINGTON - June 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 24-year-old man was shot on his bicycle in Kensington late Monday night.
It happened in the 2200 block of North Howard Street just before midnight.
Police believe the victim who was shot several times was targeted.
He was taken to the hospital and is listed in critical condition.
Police also say an innocent bystander was shot.
A 44 year old man was hit in the foot, and is expected to be okay.
10 bullet casings were found and the suspect was seen fleeing the scene.
kensington, shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in New Jersey Turnpike chase 6 min ago
- NJ community joins forces to help 'storage locker' mom
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list