Man shot on bicycle in Kensington
KENSINGTON - June 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a 24-year-old man was shot on his bicycle in Kensington late Monday night.
It happened in the 2200 block of North Howard Street just before midnight.
Police believe the victim who was shot several times was targeted.
He was taken to the hospital and is listed in critical condition.
Police also say an innocent bystander was shot.
A 44 year old man was hit in the foot, and is expected to be okay.
10 bullet casings were found and the suspect was seen fleeing the scene.
kensington, shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 35 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 13 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- Video: Firefighters rescue puppy from sewer drain