Teen shot twice on Germantown porch
GERMANTOWN - June 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting of a teenager overnight in the Germantown section of the city.
The shooting happened around 2:45 a.m. Wednesday on the 200 block of Zeralda Street.
According to investigators, the 19-year-old male victim was shot twice in the legs while sitting on the front porch of a home.
He was rushed to the hospital where at last check he was listed in stable condition.
So far, there is no word on suspects or a motive.
germantown, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor 5 min ago
- Very unsettled Thursday 34 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 47 min ago
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 7 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack 48 min ago
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime 49 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
47 min ago
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight...
49 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
48 min ago