Teen shot twice on Germantown porch
GERMANTOWN - June 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting of a teenager overnight in the Germantown section of the city.
The shooting happened around 2:45 a.m. Wednesday on the 200 block of Zeralda Street.
According to investigators, the 19-year-old male victim was shot twice in the legs while sitting on the front porch of a home.
He was rushed to the hospital where at last check he was listed in stable condition.
So far, there is no word on suspects or a motive.
germantown, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!