Teen shot twice on Germantown porch
GERMANTOWN - June 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting of a teenager overnight in the Germantown section of the city.
The shooting happened around 2:45 a.m. Wednesday on the 200 block of Zeralda Street.
According to investigators, the 19-year-old male victim was shot twice in the legs while sitting on the front porch of a home.
He was rushed to the hospital where at last check he was listed in stable condition.
So far, there is no word on suspects or a motive.
germantown, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911 18 min ago
- Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
48 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos