Teen shot twice on Germantown porch
GERMANTOWN - June 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting of a teenager overnight in the Germantown section of the city.
The shooting happened around 2:45 a.m. Wednesday on the 200 block of Zeralda Street.
According to investigators, the 19-year-old male victim was shot twice in the legs while sitting on the front porch of a home.
He was rushed to the hospital where at last check he was listed in stable condition.
So far, there is no word on suspects or a motive.
germantown, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia 8 min ago
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
8 min ago