Pregnant woman, teen shot in Strawberry Mansion
STRAWBERRY MANSION - June 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A double shooting in North Philadelphia has sent a pregnant woman and a teenager to the hospital.
It happened around 8:30 p.m. in the 1800 block of North Bucknell Street.
Police say a 32-year-old pregnant woman was shot in the upper thigh. She is stable at Temple University Hospital.
A 19-year-old man was shot in the arm. He is stable at Temple.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, strawberry mansion, shooting, local/state
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks 56 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler 22 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th 29 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Video: Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Reward offered after dogs found in trash bags 52 min ago
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash 58 min ago
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
56 min ago