Pregnant woman, teen shot in Strawberry Mansion
STRAWBERRY MANSION - June 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A double shooting in North Philadelphia has sent a pregnant woman and a teenager to the hospital.
It happened around 8:30 p.m. in the 1800 block of North Bucknell Street.
Police say a 32-year-old pregnant woman was shot in the upper thigh. She is stable at Temple University Hospital.
A 19-year-old man was shot in the arm. He is stable at Temple.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, strawberry mansion, shooting, local/state
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police try to ID mystery hit-and-run victim 4 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 56 min ago
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
20 min ago
- Police try to ID mystery hit-and-run victim
4 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N....
56 min ago