NJ man admits providing bullets to son of mob boss
CAMDEN, N.J. - June 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- A southern New Jersey man has admitted providing ammunition to the son of imprisoned former Philadelphia-south Jersey mob boss Nicodemo "Little Nicky" Scarfo and an associate.
Todd Stark of Ocean City pleaded guilty Wednesday to conspiring with Nicodemo "Junior" Scarfo and Salvatore Pelullo to provide bullets, knowing both were convicted felons.
The 43-year-old faces up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine when he's sentenced in October.
Scarfo and Pelullo were among suspects arrested in 2011 on charges of taking over a Texas-based mortgage company and drained it of $12 million in assets through salaries and purchases.
new jersey, local/state
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Delco girl still awaiting transplant 18-months later
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Neighbor rescues woman in West Oak Lane fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- San Antonio flooding kills 2; hundreds rescued
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore