Authorities ID 5 killed in Lehigh Co. crash (PHOTOS)
GERMANSVILLE, Pa. - June 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities have identified the fifth victim of a fatal crash in Lehigh County.
The Lehigh County coroner's office said Friday that 17-year-old Zach Alai of South River, N.J., died in the collision between a car and a tow truck.
Alai was one of three passengers in the car driven by 22-year-old Nicholas Gustafson of Lowhill Township. Police say Gustafson ran a stop sign and was hit by a tow truck hauling a box truck.
Gustafson, Alai, 23-year-old Michael Bruno of Catawissa and 22-year-old Cecilia Besecker of Dallas, Pa., died in the accident Thursday in rural Heidelberg Township.
The tow truck driver, 58-year-old Charles Oswald of North Whitehall Township, also was killed.
Oswald's passenger is hospitalized with minor injuries.
pennsylvania, lehigh county, accident, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs