Authorities ID 5 killed in Lehigh Co. crash (PHOTOS)
GERMANSVILLE, Pa. - June 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities have identified the fifth victim of a fatal crash in Lehigh County.
The Lehigh County coroner's office said Friday that 17-year-old Zach Alai of South River, N.J., died in the collision between a car and a tow truck.
Alai was one of three passengers in the car driven by 22-year-old Nicholas Gustafson of Lowhill Township. Police say Gustafson ran a stop sign and was hit by a tow truck hauling a box truck.
Gustafson, Alai, 23-year-old Michael Bruno of Catawissa and 22-year-old Cecilia Besecker of Dallas, Pa., died in the accident Thursday in rural Heidelberg Township.
The tow truck driver, 58-year-old Charles Oswald of North Whitehall Township, also was killed.
Oswald's passenger is hospitalized with minor injuries.
pennsylvania, lehigh county, accident, local/state
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
- Soupy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Center City high rise evacuated due to fire
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- Police: Driver under influence crashes into fire dept.
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp.
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr