Body found in Delaware River may be missing woman
EASTON, Pa. - June 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police recovered a body in the Delaware River late Thursday night, and it is believed it may be that of a woman reported missing last week.
Crews first spotted the body Wednesday night near Easton, Pennsylvania, however crews were unable to recover it until late yesterday.
The coroner hasn't identified the woman, though friends and family say its 57-year-old Lane Alden of Phillipsburg, New Jersey.
Crews had been searching for Alden since her boat overturned last week and she didn't make it to shore.
body found, easton, pennsylvania, local/state
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos