Body found in Delaware River may be missing woman
EASTON, Pa. - June 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police recovered a body in the Delaware River late Thursday night, and it is believed it may be that of a woman reported missing last week.
Crews first spotted the body Wednesday night near Easton, Pennsylvania, however crews were unable to recover it until late yesterday.
The coroner hasn't identified the woman, though friends and family say its 57-year-old Lane Alden of Phillipsburg, New Jersey.
Crews had been searching for Alden since her boat overturned last week and she didn't make it to shore.
body found, easton, pennsylvania, local/state
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 14 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 26 min ago
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 51 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect 40 min ago
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
51 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos