Body found in Delaware River may be missing woman
EASTON, Pa. - June 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police recovered a body in the Delaware River late Thursday night, and it is believed it may be that of a woman reported missing last week.
Crews first spotted the body Wednesday night near Easton, Pennsylvania, however crews were unable to recover it until late yesterday.
The coroner hasn't identified the woman, though friends and family say its 57-year-old Lane Alden of Phillipsburg, New Jersey.
Crews had been searching for Alden since her boat overturned last week and she didn't make it to shore.
body found, easton, pennsylvania, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business 59 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape 36 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
59 min ago
- Dead body found during Easter egg hunt
54 min ago