Police investigate property shootings in Delco
DELAWARE COUNTY - June 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police are investigating numerous incidents of property shootings in parts of Delaware County.
During the incidents, which began in May, gunfire was directed towards homes, businesses, vehicles, and signs.
The shootings have occurred in Middletown Township, Bethel Township, Concord Township and Chester Heights Borough.
Injuries were not reported and authorities are looking into whether the shootings are at all related.
No suspects have been named but police released a photo of a vehicle caught on surveillance video leaving one of the scenes.
Anyone with information on these incidents is asked to contact Pennsylvania State Police at 484-840-1000.
pennsylvania, delaware county, shooting, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 13 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 42 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Carolers to perform for cancer patient in...
14 min ago