Suspect arrested in 4 Phila. robberies
PHILADELPHIA - June 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say a man arrested for a robbery this week has been identified as a suspect in three other robberies.
Kaleel Hinton, 18, of the 5400 block of Trinity Street was arrested on Wednesday.
Police say he had been identified as the suspect in a robbery in the 5400 block of Chester Avenue.
As the investigation continued, police said he was determined to be a suspect in the following crimes:
-On March 30th, a man was robbed on the Route 52 SEPTA bus. Police say Hinton took the man's cell phone, wallet and bank card.
-On June 4th, police say Hinton robbed a 7-Eleven at 1337 South 58th Street.
-One June 13th, police say Hinton robbed the BP/Dunkin Donuts at 6600 Essington Avenue.
Hinton is charged with multiple robberies and related offenses.
philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- Snow Arriving 26 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- East Oak Lane apartment fire under control
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief
- Snow Arriving
26 min ago