Phila. Police, FBI search for bank robbery suspect
PHILADELPHIA - June 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police and the FBI are asking for the public's help identifying a bank robbery suspect.
Police say the woman entered a Wells Fargo Bank branch at 2005 Market Street just before 2:00pm Friday afternoon and presented a threatening demand note.
After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, she fled on foot eastbound on Market Street.
The woman is described as a black female in her 30's, around 5'5'' tall with a dark complexion and numerous moles on her face. She was wearing navy blue pants and blazer and long dark hair.
She may have been seen with a black male wearing a white shirt and black hat and pants.
She is considered armed and dangerous.
Surveillance cameras captured pictures of the suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Philadelphia Police or the FBI at 215-418-4000.
bank robbery, fbi, philadelphia police, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives 16 min ago
- Snow will turn the ground white again! 7 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire 17 min ago
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia 18 min ago
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees 24 min ago
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
7 min ago
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
18 min ago