Phila. Police, FBI search for bank robbery suspect
PHILADELPHIA - June 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police and the FBI are asking for the public's help identifying a bank robbery suspect.
Police say the woman entered a Wells Fargo Bank branch at 2005 Market Street just before 2:00pm Friday afternoon and presented a threatening demand note.
After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, she fled on foot eastbound on Market Street.
The woman is described as a black female in her 30's, around 5'5'' tall with a dark complexion and numerous moles on her face. She was wearing navy blue pants and blazer and long dark hair.
She may have been seen with a black male wearing a white shirt and black hat and pants.
She is considered armed and dangerous.
Surveillance cameras captured pictures of the suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Philadelphia Police or the FBI at 215-418-4000.
bank robbery, fbi, philadelphia police, philadelphia, local/state
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware 11 min ago
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire 37 min ago
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled 39 min ago
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- Dozens rescued from flooded San Antonio area
- NJ man claims share of $198M Mega Millions jackpot
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila....
37 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos