Phila. Police, FBI search for bank robbery suspect
PHILADELPHIA - June 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police and the FBI are asking for the public's help identifying a bank robbery suspect.
Police say the woman entered a Wells Fargo Bank branch at 2005 Market Street just before 2:00pm Friday afternoon and presented a threatening demand note.
After receiving an undisclosed amount of cash, she fled on foot eastbound on Market Street.
The woman is described as a black female in her 30's, around 5'5'' tall with a dark complexion and numerous moles on her face. She was wearing navy blue pants and blazer and long dark hair.
She may have been seen with a black male wearing a white shirt and black hat and pants.
She is considered armed and dangerous.
Surveillance cameras captured pictures of the suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Philadelphia Police or the FBI at 215-418-4000.
bank robbery, fbi, philadelphia police, philadelphia, local/state
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police-involved shooting in Southwest Philadelphia
- Fire damages corner produce store in North Philly 3 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
8 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos