Missing boater rescued near Atlantic City, N.J.
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - June 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Coast Guard crews rescued a missing boater near Atlantic City early Saturday morning.
Crews received a distressed call around 3:30am about a capsized boat carrying three boaters in the Absecon Bay near the Route 30 causeway bridge.
Two of them made it back to shore. The last boater was found unresponsive by a helicopter crew around 5:00am.
He was transported to an area hospital by emergency personnel. There is no word on his condition.
water rescue, atlantic city, new jersey, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 42 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act