Missing boater rescued near Atlantic City, N.J.
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - June 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Coast Guard crews rescued a missing boater near Atlantic City early Saturday morning.
Crews received a distressed call around 3:30am about a capsized boat carrying three boaters in the Absecon Bay near the Route 30 causeway bridge.
Two of them made it back to shore. The last boater was found unresponsive by a helicopter crew around 5:00am.
He was transported to an area hospital by emergency personnel. There is no word on his condition.
water rescue, atlantic city, new jersey, local/state
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 34 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 22 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!