Police: 2 men stabbed after argument in Kensington
KENSINGTON - July 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say two men were stabbed following a verbal disturbance in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 1:15 Sunday morning along the 2400 block of East Hagert Street.
Initial reports indicate that two men were talking when an unknown male approached and stabbed both men in the chest.
Authorities say the incident occured after some kind of verbal disturbance.
At 31-year-old male was taken to Episcopal Hospital where he was treated and released. A 26-year-old victim was taken to Temple University Hospital where he remains in critical but stable condition.
Police are hoping to talk to witnesses to find out more information.
philadelphia, kensington, stabbing, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 1 min ago
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 48 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos