Man gunned down on Reading street
READING, Pa. - July 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the death of a man shot in Reading, Berks County late Sunday night.
The shooting happened just before 11:30 p.m. near 4th and Elm Streets.
Police say a man was shot in the chest and died at the scene.
Officials have not identified the victim or given a motive for the shooting.
reading, shooting, pennsylvania, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police