Tires slashed at Somerton saloon
SOMERTON - July 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for the person responsible for slashing the tires on several vehicles early Monday morning.
The vandalism happened in the rear parking lot of Sweeney's Station Saloon, located in the 13000 block of Philmont Avenue in the city's Somerton section.
A total of four vehicles had their tires slashed. Customers discovered the damage around 2:00 a.m. as they left the bar.
Police are hoping the surveillance cameras will reveal some clues.
Police have not yet put a dollar amount on the damage.
somerton, philadelphia, vandalism, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish