Tires slashed at Somerton saloon
SOMERTON - July 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for the person responsible for slashing the tires on several vehicles early Monday morning.
The vandalism happened in the rear parking lot of Sweeney's Station Saloon, located in the 13000 block of Philmont Avenue in the city's Somerton section.
A total of four vehicles had their tires slashed. Customers discovered the damage around 2:00 a.m. as they left the bar.
Police are hoping the surveillance cameras will reveal some clues.
Police have not yet put a dollar amount on the damage.
somerton, philadelphia, vandalism, local/state
- Photos: Recent prostitution arrests in Philadelphia 12 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter 4 min ago
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 2 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape