Tires slashed at Somerton saloon
SOMERTON - July 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for the person responsible for slashing the tires on several vehicles early Monday morning.
The vandalism happened in the rear parking lot of Sweeney's Station Saloon, located in the 13000 block of Philmont Avenue in the city's Somerton section.
A total of four vehicles had their tires slashed. Customers discovered the damage around 2:00 a.m. as they left the bar.
Police are hoping the surveillance cameras will reveal some clues.
Police have not yet put a dollar amount on the damage.
somerton, philadelphia, vandalism, local/state
- 10-year-old Wilmington boy reported missing
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Computer outage delays travelers at Phila. Airport 10 min ago
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Collapse committee to hold first meeting today
- Maple syrup used to vandalize Pottstown church
- Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings dies
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in Whitemarsh Twp.
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer 16 min ago
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- FBI hunt for ex-Teamster boss Hoffa's remains ends 28 min ago