Tires slashed at Somerton saloon
SOMERTON - July 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for the person responsible for slashing the tires on several vehicles early Monday morning.
The vandalism happened in the rear parking lot of Sweeney's Station Saloon, located in the 13000 block of Philmont Avenue in the city's Somerton section.
A total of four vehicles had their tires slashed. Customers discovered the damage around 2:00 a.m. as they left the bar.
Police are hoping the surveillance cameras will reveal some clues.
Police have not yet put a dollar amount on the damage.
somerton, philadelphia, vandalism, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of Pa. Trooper's wife 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd 3 min ago
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?