New ambulance service in Gloucester Township
GLOUCESTER TWP., N.J. - July 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- There is a new ambulance company in Gloucester Township.
Officials Monday night voted unanimously to employ the services of Kennedy EMS.
The township had been using EMS Alliance, but that company was maligned after having to be shut down for multiple code violations.
Kennedy EMS will be utilized for a period of 6 months, at which time bidding with begin on a contract.
new jersey, camden county, local/state
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Desmond's slam leads Nats over Phillies 55 min ago