8-month-old found dead in Bensalem motel
BENSALEM, Pa. - July 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Bensalem investigators are waiting for the results of a autopsy to determine how a 8-month-old baby died in a motel room.
The baby boy was found unconscious by his father around 5:30 a.m. Tuesday.
His mother called 911.
He was pronounced dead a short time later.
Police say there was no trauma to the baby's body.
Action News is told the family, from Philadelphia, has been staying at the motel for several weeks.
pennsylvania, bucks county, bensalem, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos