8-month-old found dead in Bensalem motel
BENSALEM, Pa. - July 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Bensalem investigators are waiting for the results of a autopsy to determine how a 8-month-old baby died in a motel room.
The baby boy was found unconscious by his father around 5:30 a.m. Tuesday.
His mother called 911.
He was pronounced dead a short time later.
Police say there was no trauma to the baby's body.
Action News is told the family, from Philadelphia, has been staying at the motel for several weeks.
pennsylvania, bucks county, bensalem, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Teen injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos