Man leaps from window to escape Logan fire
LOGAN - July 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man in his 60s is hospitalized after officials say he leaped from a window to escape a house fire in Philadelphia's Logan section.
The fire was reported around 9:20 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of 20th Street and Church Lane.
When crews arrived they found the man and transported him Albert Einstein Medical Center where he was admitted in critical condition.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
logan, philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos