Man leaps from window to escape Logan fire
LOGAN - July 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man in his 60s is hospitalized after officials say he leaped from a window to escape a house fire in Philadelphia's Logan section.
The fire was reported around 9:20 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of 20th Street and Church Lane.
When crews arrived they found the man and transported him Albert Einstein Medical Center where he was admitted in critical condition.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
logan, philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ