Man leaps from window to escape Logan fire
LOGAN - July 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man in his 60s is hospitalized after officials say he leaped from a window to escape a house fire in Philadelphia's Logan section.
The fire was reported around 9:20 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of 20th Street and Church Lane.
When crews arrived they found the man and transported him Albert Einstein Medical Center where he was admitted in critical condition.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
logan, philadelphia, fire, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos