NJ toddler rescued from Colony Lake
MARLTON, N.J. - July 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- A two year old Marlton, New Jersey boy was rescued from a lake near his home Saturday night.
Police say the boy was playing behind his home in the 200 block of Colony Lane around 5:00pm when he wandered into Colony Lake.
The toddler's father, a Burlington County Police officer, pulled him from the lake and performed CPR.
He was rushed to Virtua Voorhees Hospital where he is reportedly doing fine.
water rescue, children, new jersey, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police