Del. man dies after crash at hospital entrance
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - July 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in New Castle County say a Wilmington man has died after crashing his car into a concrete pillar at the entrance to the A.I. DuPont Children's Hospital.
Police say the crash happened around 1:35 a.m. Saturday and that the driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say no one else was in the car. They identified the driver as 54-year-old Robert Schultheis of Wilmington.
The accident is under investigation.
accident, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed