Police investigate shooting in Kensington
PHILADELPHIA - July 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting in Kensington Saturday afternoon that left one man seriously injured.
It happened just after 3:00pm in the 2800 block of Amber Street where police say a man was shot several times.H
e was taken to Temple University Hospital where he is listed in serious condition.
No arrests have been made.
The shooting is under investigation.
kensington, shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- 3 beach homes destroyed in Sea Isle City fire
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 47 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom 15 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine