Police investigate shooting in Kensington
PHILADELPHIA - July 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting in Kensington Saturday afternoon that left one man seriously injured.
It happened just after 3:00pm in the 2800 block of Amber Street where police say a man was shot several times.H
e was taken to Temple University Hospital where he is listed in serious condition.
No arrests have been made.
The shooting is under investigation.
kensington, shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane 20 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold...
18 min ago