Recent NJ high school grad killed in robbery
LINDEN, N.J. - July 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in northern New Jersey are looking for a suspect in the deadly armed robbery of an 18-year-old who was gunned down weeks after her high school graduation.
The Union County prosecutor says Amber Wilson was walking from a Dunkin' Donuts in Linden with a friend when she was approached, shot and robbed late Monday night.
The prosecutor's office says words were exchanged and people reported hearing an argument before the gunfire.
Wilson graduated from Linden High School last month. A statement on the school's website Tuesday said the school community was saddened by her death.
new jersey, robbery, homicide, local/state
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized